Our Economic Analysis group provides economic and analytical support to attorneys engaged in issues involving economic and quantitative analyses. The group’s areas of expertise include economic consulting, quantitative analysis, litigation, and regulatory support. They work closely with Kelley Drye’s This includes research and analysis involving antitrust/trade regulation, advertising law/consumer protection, intellectual property, and environment and energy regulations.
Areas of Expertise
Major Practice Areas
- Staff includes former employees of the U.S. General Accounting Office, Department of Energy, Federal Trade Commission, and the Department of Commerce.
- More than 25 years of experience analyzing complex economic theories and sharpening litigation strategy.
- Extensive knowledge of economic, econometric, and statistical theory.
- Broad experience valuing intellectual property, public and private companies, and pensions.
- Extensive consulting experience on matters involving advertising, antitrust, breach of contract, consumer protection, damages estimation, intellectual property, trade, government policy, auction design, environmental law, and telecommunication regulations.
The many industry groups we have represented include the following:
|Chemicals||Internet security services||Supermarkets|
|Cleaning supplies||Nails||Tax preparation|
|Coal||Orthopedic medical devices||Telecommunications|
|Commercial fisheries||Over-the-counter drugs and supplements||Threads|
|Fertilizers||Petroleum coke||Vacuum cleaners|
|Gasoline marketing||Petroleum services equipment||Varnish|
|Graphite electrodes||Radio advertising||Vitamins and weight-loss supplements|
|Herbicides||Ready-to-eat cereals and breakfast foods||Yarn|
|Industrial gasses||Spark-plug wires|