- Provide opinions of the best analytical tests to test the validity of litigation positions.
- Provide assessments about the strengths and weaknesses of the case based on the economic evidence (including analysis of data and information)
- Provide assessments of outside economists’ opinions and analyses.
- Prepare export reports (where warranted) and review opposing expert reports and assess the strengths and weaknesses of experts and expert reports.
- Prepare counsel to depose and cross examine opposing experts.